The continuous processes of change, globalization, emerging markets and increased competition are some of the features that characterize the current performance of the economy. Moreover, the current economic crisis represents an opportunity for many companies to reinvent itself. The company’s future will operate in a globalized market customers, competitors and suppliers, where opportunities may be on the other side of the planet.
In this context, Directors and CEOs need to constantly update their knowledge and skills to combine his solid knowledge of business with a global vision of business, since only in this way can successfully address the challenges posed by the markets today and design a global business strategy to suit the changing environment.
Five Reasons for the Global Executive MBA in Madrid SEA :
1. The Global Executive MBA, lasting fourteen months, combined with three residential periods online methodology. The blended program combines online learning with three weeks of classroom training in various cities. Its flexible methodology allows the program from anywhere in the world.
2. During the Global Executive are performed three residential periods in three major global business centers: Madrid, Shanghai and New York , in collaboration with Shanghai University and Kean University . Thanks to these periods, participants made a strong international networking with other participants and experience an approach to the business culture of Asia, Europe and America.
3. The Global Executive MBA in Madrid more practical and complete thanks to the development of the Business Planduring the Masters. Also during the attendance periods are held sessions to broaden and deepen the problems discussed during the online period, workshops with professionals in each country, company visits, workshops management skills development and personal coaching sessions. Students have also a Personal Coachthroughout the program.
4. Who is part of the Global MBA The Global Executive MBA student of the SEA has an average of 39, ADE and training in engineering and 12 years of professional experience. Our alumni have an average salary of € 80,500 in the financial sector, € 68,000 in the commercial sector and marketing and € 67,500 in the ICT sector, according to the Employment Report of EAE.
5. SEA is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (Ranking 2014 America Economia) and thesecond most reputed school of business Spain (Ranking Merco 2015). In addition, the Online MBA EAE Business School programs are among the best in the world by Financial Times highlights Ranking “Online MBA List 2013”